| ||This article is a stub. Please help Poptropica Wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, and improving existing text.|
There are many different kinds of clothing in Poptropica. Some are choosable when you first create your character, others can be bought with credits in the store, and still others can be found on many different islands in Poptropica.
Areas of clothing include:
- Top of head (e.g. hat)
- Bangs (e. g. curly bangs, straight bangs, etc.)
- Hair (e.g. straight hair, curly hair, long hair, short hair, wavy hair, choppy hair, bun, etc.)
- Mouth (e.g. pink lips, smile, grin, sad face, bubblegum)
- Legs (e.g. pants, skirt)
- Torso (e.g. shirt)
- Torso accessory (e.g. necklace, overcoat, sweater, boa, scarf, bandanna, etc.)
- Hand (e.g. sword,guitar, light bulb, balloon)
- Hand items can only be purchased in the store or found in islands. You cannot costumize hand items because the do not show up when the costumizer tool is used.
- "Followers" can be purchased in the store with credits. They are things that follow your avatar. (e.g. bubble, dragons, bee, ghost, UFO, etc.)
The Costumizer Tool allows you to customize your outfit by copying clothes and accessories from other characters. Simply click on the Shirt Icon in the top right corner, then click on the character you want to copy clothing from. If you click on an accessory on your avatar, it will be removed from your avatar. If it is a piece of clothing that you have just copied from the other player, when you click on it it will be removed. However, if you aren't wearing anything under an article of clothing, it won't be removed. If the character has purchased their clothing in the store with credits, the costumizer tool will not allow you to copy it.