Followers are little critters you can buy in the Poptropica Store that follow you around. They can also be acquired via certain ads, though these are temporary.
Followers typically cost 250 credits per pack, but ad followers are free (provided you complete the necessary objectives of the ad). Not all ads will offer followers.
List Of Followers
- Floating Heart
- Sheet Ghost
- Floating Jack-o-lantern
- Floating Skull
- Dopey Yellow Dragon
- Gloomy Blue Dragon
- Fat Red Dragon
- Pet Bird Follower
- Atlantis Drone
*Not available anymore
These are temporary followers you can get when you complete ads. Not all ads offer followers as prizes.
- Jake the Dog Follower (from Adventure Time)
- Flambo Follower (from Adventure Time)
- Crash Follower (Disney XD Non-Stop Summer)
- Bub Follower (ParaNorman movie trailer ad)
- Dog Follower (Super Buddies ad)
- Terrible Terror Follower (Dreamworks Dragons ad)
- Skull in a Jar Follower (Lockwood and Co.)
- Boxtroll Follower (The Boxtrolls)
- Baymax Follower (Big Hero 6)
- Princess Follower (Galactic Hot Dogs)
- Essix the Falcon(Spirit Animals)
Note that this is not a complete list of ad followers, these are just a few examples.
- Followers do not work if your Poptropican is on Elmer or in the Mech. Also, if you sail in the Kestrel on Ghost Story Island, your follower will appear somewhere in the water. Inside the spy headquarters on Spy Island, if you have a follower with you, your follower will appear next to the screen with your face on it.
- In darker areas like Zomberry Island while your Poptropican seems darker, your followers will not, making them seem to glow in the dark.
- Even if your Poptropican walks behind an object, the follower will appear in front it.
- As of yet, followers do not work in beta islands.