The Time Device is a device which is given to you by your future self when you travel to the dystopian future in Time Tangled Island. This machine appears as a stopwatch-like device with pictures of people belonging to their respective time period. It is used for going throughout time periods which are in need of repair. A green time period means you have repaired that time period.
Time periods on the time device
- Current Year AD - LAB - Main Street
- 0328 BC - man in golden armor - Ancient Greece
- 0831 AD - man in Viking costume - Vikings
- 1387 AD - lady with white turban and earrings - Mali Empire
- 1516 AD - bearded man - Da Vinci's Workshop
- 1519 AD - man wearing blue earrings and a blue headdress - Aztec Empire
- 1593 AD - armored Asian man - Great Wall of China
- 1776 AD - man with black hat - The Graff House
- 1805 AD - man with beaver cap - Lewis and Clark
- 1877 AD - young man - Edison's Workshop
- 1882 AD - French man - Statue of Liberty
- 1953 AD - man in blue jacket - Mount Everest
- It is unknown how your future self obtained the time device, but it may have possibly been invented by someone from the future.
- If you go into an ad on the Main Street of Time Tangled Island, the Time Device icon will still appear in the corner of the screen. If you click it, the arrow will be pointing at Thomas Edison's time period and the year display will be blank. If you click on another time period, the arrow will stay still and the year display will spin, but it will keep spinning without stopping.
- The pictures of the people belonging to their respective time periods are the pictures of all the same people you need to return an item to, except for the Mali Empire.
- The white turban on the woman from the Mali Empire used to be pink until Time Tangled Island was converted to SUI (sound-updated-island) format.
- Technically, if you obtained the Time Device from your alternate future self, and you prevented the alternate future from happening in the first place, this would result in a paradox as the alternate future would not exist and thus you would not have obtained the Time Device. However if you never obtained the Time Device, the alternate future would exist and you would have obtained the Time Device and so on.
- The "LAB" year is updated every year to reflect the current year.